Info About Jnana Yoga – The Yoga of Wisdom
Wisdom & Enlightenment Through the Path of Knowledge
What we live and offer here is called Jnana Yoga or the Yoga of Knowledge. That does not mean the kind of knowledge which you get through study and science but some revealing mysterious inner knowledge. We do not practise for this in a traditional way. We sit simply in silence and apply self-inquiry with the question ‘Who am I?’. We focus the I-consciousness or the intellect in awareness itself to discover the real I, pure consciousness, which is underlying the mental and physical sensations. In case this sounds complicated, don’t worry, in the Enlighten Life retreats, you receive a profound introduction into Jnana Yoga. What we discover here proofs to have been there all the time, Sahaja Samadhi or natural enlightenment. Another valid way to reach this would be surrender.
- Realize the knowledge about eternity.
- Learn how to be beingness, the knowledge of presence.
- Use the amazing opportunity to gain direct enlightenment or Sahaja Samadhi.
- Surrender to the superior force sustaining life.
- Jnana Yoga reveals Sahaja Samadhi or direct enlightenment.