Sanskrit: What is the meaning of Sangha?August 15, 2022
Papaji Mahasamadhi – Spiritual ExperienceSeptember 6, 2022
This sentence, I hear very often: “I was not looking for a master.” And Madhukar said it himself in this interview with Ruth Balsiger. Of course, I heard him saying this often already. But it still touches me very deeply. Maybe, because I myself also was not looking for a master?
Are you looking for a master – or not?
Welcome to the podcast of Ruth Balsiger. It’s called “Up Your total Glow”. I was promising you weeks before already (click), that you can listen to this interview, as it was recorded in the retreat in July, which took place on Ibiza in Spain. I don’t know whether you have landed here because you already know Madhukar or whether you would like to get to know him better. If you know him, most probably you just want to dive into the interview?. Here you can enjoy (click).
Are you ready for the nourishing and touching voice of Madhukar?
Or do you still need more information so you can decide if you love to dive into it? So if you still need some words to be better able to decide, what to do – read on.
“Among other things, he speaks about how we cannot only meet the challenges of the 21st century but to awaken to our full potential. I am sure you absolutely will love this interview..” This is how Ruth started her interview. She was obviously happy to pose him her questions and this is what she was curious about to know from him:
- How are you feeling this morning?
- Please introduce yourself. What is your mission in life?
- Where does your name come from?
- Which kind of people are attracted by you?
- Tell me about your journey – how did you meet your master?
- What does the inner journey look like for the people who follow you?
- Tell me more about your form of meditation.
- What is your book “Oneness” about? By the way – the book Oneness you can download on the main page (click) for free.
- How can I connect with the abundance in me, that I know about, but I am not able to connect to?
- How can I be more in the now and less in the future or in the past?
- How can people meet you?
- What are your three golden nuggets you want to share with my listeners to enlighten their life?
“I love what you are saying, I can hear it in your voice, it sounds as if you are so peaceful and calm in yourself.” That was the feedback of Ruth to Madhukar. It’s also my experience. In his company, through his words, there is peace and everything is calming down. Peaceful and calming. Always. And what did he answer? “This is available to everybody, it’s not esoteric. And it’s needed in the world.” Yes, absolutely – so what are you waiting for?
Do you feel like meeting him?
So, if you are looking for a master or not – maybe you are now ready to dive into the interview? And here it is (click). Or maybe you even want to know how you can meet him and where? Check out the next possibility to do so (click).