I, herein the Participant, hereby represent and warrant that I am in good physical health and do not suffer from any medical conditions which would limit my participation in an event or retreat by Madhukar.org. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the, any activities hosted by Madhukar.org.
Participant hereby waives and releases Madhukar.org its officers, volunteers, employees, instructors and contractors from any claim, demand and course of action of any kind resulting from or related to participation of programs offered by Madhukar.org and its designated locations around the globe. In taking part in the programs at Madhukar.org, participant understands and acknowledges that the participant is fully responsible for any and all risks, injuries or damage, known and unknown, which might occur as a results of participation of the participant in the programs. Madhukar.org will use participant name and payment information for the sole purpose of participant purchase of and registration in Madhukar.org retreats and events. Madhukar.org will not display, sell, or give the payment information of the participant to any outside party in perpetuity. Madhukar.org will only disclose the name of participant, legal, social media account, or otherwise representative of the participant, as is in line with testimonials, photography and media content, detailed below:
Participants agrees to be photographed, recorded and videotaped by Madhukar.org. I hereby irrevocably authorise Madhukar.org and its affiliates to copyright, publish, reproduce, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, display, otherwise use, and permit others to use,
1) Participant name, image, likeness and voice
2) All photographs, recordings, videotapes, audio-visual materials, writings, statements, and quotations of or by the participant (collectively, heretofore referred to as Materials), in any manner, form or format whatsoever now and hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Madhukar.org, its affiliates, or their services, without further consent from or payment to participant, now or in the future.
Participant understands that all of the Materials, films, videotapes, reproductions, media, plates, negatives, photocopies, and electronic and digital copies of the materials, are the property of Madhukar.org. Participant agrees not to contest the rights or authority granted to Madhukar.org hereunder. Participant hereby interminably indemnifies and holds harmless Madhukar.org, its volunteers, employees, contractors, officers, instructors, licensees, agents, successors, and assigns from any claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, or demands whatsoever arising by reason of defamation, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, copyright infringement, or any other personal or property rights from or related to any use of the Materials. This consent is given in perpetuity and does not require prior or future approval by Participant.
Note that it is your responsibility to inform Madhukar.org volunteers and staff of your limitations before programs, events or retreats begin.
Code of Conduct
I, herein the Participant, understand and agree that I will not:
- Harass, harm, threaten, discriminate, libel, defame, or otherwise shame and/or injure Madhukar.org, its owners, officers, volunteers, employees, instructors, contractors, assigns, affiliates, agents, successors, and all other Participants within the Madhukar.org.
- Infringe copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or any other intellectual property rights associates with Madhukar.org.
- Falsely misrepresent participant association with and involvement in the Madhukar.org
- Falsely misrepresent the Madhukar.org in any form such as, but not limited to, all written or spoken word by participant, photos, videos, and images taken by participant, distributed toward another participant or persons not participating in the Madhukar.org
- Reproduce, alter, distribute, display, publish, re-sell, share via photo, video or otherwise, all exclusive content distributed to participant in the Madhukar.org.
- Violate any Program guidelines, rules, and agreements within the Madhukar.org.
Participant understands and agrees that Madhukar.org its affiliates have the right to immediately expel, without refund or transfer of any kind, a participant who breaks, or is suspicious of breaking, any section or amount of this Code of Conduct